piCture pOlish Mardi Gras & ManGlaze ILF

9:21 PM

Hello,


Today I have a layering combo with 2 polishes I love to share with you!



It's piCture pOlish Mardi Gras over 2 coats of ManGlaze ILF!





There are some tiny square glitters~



And here is ManGlaze ILF! I've had this polish in my untried for a very long time and now that I have it on my nails, I have no idea why I didn't try it before. It's such a gorgeous polish! really like it~
ManGlaze sady doesn't ship internationally but I had the chance that a friend bought it for me! Thank you, Tracy!
 
 






Final verdict: Sincerely I'm in love with both piCture pOlish Mardi Gras and ManGlaze ILF! Mardi Gras is a very fun glitter polish but at the same time, I think it's still very wearable, not too crazy looking and it can fit in a lot of different situtations. I love the mixture of teal and fuchsia and the silver glitters add more shine to the look. I used 1 easy coat of it.
And ILF is just to die for. Oh! did I tell you, I'm in love with such non-flat matte polishes! and all ManGlaze polishes I've tried so far are super easy to apply!
 
 
Purchase info:

*piCture pOlish was sent for my honest review*
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe